List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    Re: [graphviz-interest] URLs in nodes does not work.
From:       "Emden R. Gansner" <erg () research ! att ! com>
Date:       2007-09-06 14:35:42

Knut Olav Bøhmer wrote:

> I did not have to do "dot -Tps2 ...". I don't understand why doing
> -Tps2 messed up the content so bad. URL's did allso work when doing
> just -Tps

Ah, you're right. At some point, we did change to generate URLs in both
ps and ps2 output. The main
and important difference is how the clipping rectangle/bounding box is
handled. If you create a graph
with -Tps, convert it to pdf, and include that in a document using, say,
pdflatex, the result is bad.

    Emden