List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    [graphviz-interest] interactive front-ends
From:       Skye Bender-deMoll <skyebend () skyeome ! net>
Date:       2007-08-23 16:40:08

>[snip]
>  >>> I have myself built a canvas-based Graphviz renderer, which I think
>  >>> http://www.ryandesign.com/canviz/
>  >>>

Greg Michalec and I did some similar ajax-based interactively  for
the graphviz-powered unfluence project http://unfluence.net.  PHP /
Ajax.   Would be happy to share code for that (tho it was kind of a
one-off, and is very messy, which is why we haven't released it yet).
We are also working on some more general libraryish code for hacking
data from dbs into neato and in ajax web front ends.    Lots of
different possible approaches.

best,
  -skye