List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    Re: [graphviz-interest] Gif 256 colors any workaround?
From:       "Stephen C. North" <north () research ! att ! com>
Date:       2007-01-11 21:48:36

I re-enabled the -Gtruecolor feature in gvrender_gd.c
(which now has to #include graph.h and gvcint.h so
it can look at the truecolor attribute setting.)
This should show up in tonight's build.

Is it OK that the rendering layer now refers to
functions from the graph layer?  (I realize the intent
was to avoid this, but will it actually break anything?)