List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    [graphviz-interest] List Assistance, Please?
From:       Jan () Bytesmiths ! com (Jan Steinman)
Date:       2006-01-27 22:41:28

I have tried three times (via the link included in every message) to
change from individual messages to the digest.

Can a sysadmin manage that for me?

Thanks!

:::: Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over
the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like
that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff. -- Mariah
Carey ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.EcoReality.org/wiki ::::