List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    [graphviz-interest] Orientation of edge labels
From:       Peter.Robinson () t-online ! de (Peter ! Robinson () t-online ! de)
Date:       2005-05-30 12:47:14

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 12:39:52PM -0400, Emden R. Gansner wrote:
> Sorry, at present, graphviz only handles horizontal text. Even though
> text rotation is possible in
> some formats (e.g., postscript or bitmaps), the renderer APIs in
> graphviz don't support it.
>
> Emden

Too bad :-} GraphViz is quite an amazing tool, that I have used for a variety of \
projects. Given that I guess I will have to look for another tool this time, does \
anyone have any suggestions what might work best? Since I have little artistic skill, \
I would like to do this programmatically... Thanks!
PEter