List:       graphicsmagick-help
Subject:    Re: [GM-help] Need source tarball for Linux
From:       john Culleton <John () wexfordpress ! com>
Date:       2012-06-27 14:28:27

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:10:21 -0500 (CDT)
Bob Friesenhahn <bfriesen@simple.dallas.tx.us> wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Jun 2012, john Culleton wrote:
>
> > Can someone send me a linux sourcd tarball of Graphicsmagick? I
> > can't handle RPM at the moment.
>
> Are you not able to download it for yourself from
> "https://sourceforge.net/projects/graphicsmagick/files/graphicsmagick/1.3.16/"
> ?
>
> Bob

Yes that works. I was looking at the main GM site, not Source
Forge.

Thanks a bunch!

John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers:
http://wexfordpress.net/shortlist.html
Police Procedural and Expose: "Death Wore Black"
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"
http://www.booklocker.com/books/4055.html