List:       graphicsmagick-help
Subject:    Re: [GM-help] SAMPLING FILTER comparison | Fusion, GraphicsMagick,
From:       "Rainer M. Engel" <engel () endime ! de>
Date:       2011-11-29 21:32:56

Am 29.11.2011 16:12, schrieb Bob Friesenhahn:
> Good.  Be sure to test with recent ImageMagick as well ..

Mmmh.. What should I say... the truth...
IM fails, I would say.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/414433/imagej/IM_SpongeBob.zip

I'll have to integrate that into a working overview, but they get out of
the line compared to the v02 of the comparison, I'm afraid.

I'd like to give the boost library a try too, but I'm still looking for
a neat tool using it. ELynx (http://elynxlab.free.fr/en/index.html)
perhaps, but all I get is black, maybe a Qt issue here. I will do a next
version of the comparison soon.

Regards,
Rainer

P.S.: I hope that coincidence with similar names (SpongeBob) is of no
Problem, Bob. I only had to create some "open" content and I wanted it
to look nice.

--
Rainer M. Engel
www.scientific-media.de