List:       graphicsmagick-help
Subject:    [GM-help] New GM development snapshots available, the sequel
From:       Bob Friesenhahn <bfriesen () simple ! dallas ! tx ! us>
Date:       2011-09-24 23:41:10

I have now pumped out updated GM development snapshots, including new
Windows installers.  The primary improvement from the previous
iteration is that now the Windows setup installer supports ActiveState
Perl v5.12.4 build 1205.  I chose this Perl version since it is the
default ActiveState download version and seems to be what many current
Linux distributions are using.

The development snapshots may be downloaded from

   ftp://ftp.graphicsmagick.org/pub/GraphicsMagick/snapshots/

Please report any issues you may encounter.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn
bfriesen@simple.dallas.tx.us, http://www.simplesystems.org/users/bfriesen/