List:       graphicsmagick-help
Subject:    [GM-help] equivalent of "gm convert -extent" for old gm
From:       Matt Graham <mgraham () etsy ! com>
Date:       2011-03-28 20:03:39

Hi,
We have a case where gm convert -extent would be perfect.
Unfortunately we use CentOS which has an old version of graphicsmagick
that doesn't support the -extent option.  We can upgrade, but I also
want to check if there's a decent work around using other commands to
do the same thing.

Here's the version we have:
GraphicsMagick 1.3.7 2009-09-17 Q8 http://www.GraphicsMagick.org/

Thanks,