List:       gpsd-users
Subject:    [Gpsd-users] Release 3.1 RPM and QT
From:       Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer () ramboll ! se>
Date:       2011-08-29 9:58:40

Hi,

I am trying to build RPMs for 3.1, using the spec file that is in the
source archive. Everything compiles. But there is an issue with where
libQgpsmm.so* should be placed. I get this:

  Processing files: libQgpsmm-3.1-1.i586
  error: File must begin with "/": %{_qt4_libdir}/libQgpsmm.so*

I do not see where _qt4_libdir is set. It is assumed to be set generally
in my build environment? I have Qt installed and the library builds
fine. So I guess enough is defined so the Qt compile-time stuff has been
located.

I am building this on an openSUSE 11.2 Linux system.

Yours sincerely,
Roger Oberholtzer

Ramboll RST

Office: Int +46 10-615 60 20