List:       gpsd-users
Subject:    [Gpsd-users] DeLorme Earthmate LT-20
From:       Martin Jones <csmgj () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-03-29 21:16:36

According to the web site, said y'all haven't had a chance to test the LT-20. I'm \
really a newbee, but XGPS said it was receiving no data. I did get my Pharos 360 to \
work, but I think I need to run the -j switch to keep it from flickering from fix to \
no fix. Would have sent data log and all that, but wasn't really sure how to do all \
that. I guessed if you really want that info, you can write and tell me what to do. \
Thanks.

P.S. It seems once I can find a good alternative to DeLorme Streets, I will finally \
be able to dump MS XP. Any info you can give me towards attaining that goal would be \
appreciated.

P.P.S. By the way, I am running Debian on a Presario 2200.

Sincerely:
Martin Jones

ONE NATION UNDER GOD!!!, GOD BLESS AMERICA. UNTIED WE STAND!!!
Go to www.Salvation.UNI.cc for the TRUE meaning of life.
Check out:
www.SBC-Churches.NEt
www.Ford-Tempo.UNI.cc
http://Marty.100freemb.com

If Intelligent Design is religion, then Darwin's Theory is the Evolutionist's Gospel.
Let's remove Gov't sanctioned religion from our schools!!!