List:       gpsd-users
Subject:    [Gpsd-users] 2.34
From:       Gene Imes <ebi6 () ozob ! net>
Date:       2007-02-05 13:50:51

This version has put my Holux GPSlim236 in a mode that rendered it
unusable. When I found a solution which involved opening it up and
shorting battery terminals I broke the on/off switch. I attribute this
the version 2.34.

Also this version consumes uses all cpu cycles if the gps is not
actually connected to the device specified i.e. in this case /dev/rfcomm0.

Thanks

--