List:       gpsd-dev
Subject:    Re: [gpsd-dev] =?utf-8?q?Linux_kernel_bug_in_3=3A12=2C_low=5Flatency_?=
From:       Hal Murray <hmurray () megapathdsl ! net>
Date:       2014-02-20 12:26:38

I'm not familiar with the serial code in the kernal.

I'm setting low_latency with a setserial command from rc.local

I just took a quick scan through the gpsd sources and didn't see where it
uses ASYNC_LOW_LATENCY

There is a discussion going on on several of the kernel lists.  The kernel
wizards seem to agree by inspecting the code in tty_flip_buffer_push that the
low_latency path is broken.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.