List:       gpsd-dev
Subject:    [Gpsd-dev] Adding Perl http example to gpsd git repo
From:       "Michael R. Davis" <mrdvt92 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-04-22 3:32:48

GPSD Folks,
Here's a patch to add my Perl HTTP example "pgps" to the repo.  I've also tried to \
get SCons build to work in the RPM spec but have not yet been successful.

My mother-in-law is in town for a few days and I will not have much time to work \
(well "play") but I wanted to go ahead and get this progress committed so hopefully \
someone can get it running.

I'm not sure what the 3.0 time line is.

I'm learning both SCons and git so please be kind.

Thanks,
Mike

mrdvt92

["gpsd.patch.mrdvt92.2011-04-21.zip" (application/x-zip-compressed)]