List:       gpsd-dev
Subject:    [Gpsd-dev] Back to state Red
From:       Eric Raymond <esr () snark ! thyrsus ! com>
Date:       2011-02-23 21:07:21

Garmin USB is broken.  Gary Miller plans to look into it tonight.

That and working with Greg Troxel to get to the bottom of hiis ac12_binary
test failure are my top two current gpsd items

The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably
by the Prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for
the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot
be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime
in this country is closely connected with this.
	-- Albert Einstein, "My First Impression of the U.S.A.", 1921