List:       gpsd-dev
Subject:    Re: [Gpsd-dev] Gpspipe modified
From:       Jon Schlueter <jon.schlueter () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-10 14:45:19

Beat,

as another developer I don't mind seeing your helpful information come across
the comments and recommendations are here to help the ideas get formatted
if you want some more assistance there is an IRC Channel #gpsd where a
number of us developers hang out and at least a couple of us are around
to answer questions and provide realtime feedback for tools/questions/patches

Thank you for taking the time to look at the problem an propose a solution.

Jon