List:       gpsd-dev
Subject:    Re: [Gpsd-dev] Build problems - file truncation
From:       "Michael R. Davis" <mrdvt92 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-03-26 2:30:41

Doug,

> Trying to build new fedora packages

Did you try the current spec?

`make dist-rpm` works for me.

If you mod the spec at all please let us know so we can get the changes back into the \
distro.

I had one issue where the /etc/init.d/gpsd file didn't have 755 permissions.  I guess \
the spec needs to "install" the file instead of copying the file.  I'm not the RPM \
king in the family.  I also think the Hotplug stuff is in the spec and in the make \
install.  It does not need to be in both places.

Thanks,
Mike (mrdvt92)