List:       gphoto-kodak
Subject:    [gphoto-kodak] Re: [linux-usb] USB bulk transfers (dc2xx driver)
From:       iweiny () pacbell ! net iweiny () pacbell ! net
Date:       1999-12-27 3:46:04

I sent mail to this list and others on the LinuxPPC lists which reported my
success with this issue.  I made only minor changed to your driver.

113,114c111,112
<       signed char                     inEP;           /* read endpoint */
<       signed char                     outEP;          /* write endpoint */
---
>       char                    inEP;           /* read endpoint */
>       char                    outEP;          /* write endpoint */

190,196c167
<               printk ("camera.r (%ld) - 0x%x %ld\n", len, result, count);
< #endif
<               /*if (!result) {*/
<               if ( (!result) || (result == USB_ST_EOF) ) {
< #ifdef CAMERA_DEBUG
<    printk (KERN_DEBUG "IKW: copying buffer to user space, %ld bytes\n",
<            count);
---
>               printk ("camera.r (%d) - 0x%x %ld\n", len, result, count);
197a169
>               if (!result) {

I defined USB_ST_EOF to be 9.  This is what my card returns when there is no
more data to be transfered.  I also had to change my OHCI driver.  I have not
keep up with the error code changes but as soon as I get some time I want to
get a new USB stack, with URB's and everything and try it on my Mac.

Thanks for the reply.  I really appreciate everyones help on this issue.
Ira Weiny
iweiny@acm.org

--- To quote David Brownell: ---