List:       gphoto-kodak
Subject:    [gphoto-kodak] Getting caught up
From:       Jim Thompson jim.thompson () pobox ! com
Date:       1999-12-13 21:05:40

I've just returned from a 5-day trip to KSC; I was supposed to see the
STS-103 launch, but it was cancelled.  (I'm all bummed out about that.)
Anyway, I have lots of ODS-related mail to catch up on, which I'll do
over the next few days.

Thanks to all those who wrote to say that they use the USB backport
without trouble.  Since no one at all said they *did* have trouble, I
guess I'll give it a try too.

Jim
--
jim.thompson@pobox.com