List:       gphoto-kodak
Subject:    [gphoto-kodak] Picture info
From:       Atul Chitnis achitnis () exocore ! com
Date:       1999-12-07 13:19:22

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Jim Thompson wrote:

> There's a Python script that'll dump the information, but I don't know
> its URL.

I *llllllove* it when something comes together really quickly. ;-)

Altavista coughed up the following on searching for "+EXIF +python":

http://topo.math.u-psud.fr/~bousch/exifdump.py

Sure enough, that's *exactly* what I needed. All I needed to do is edit
the location of python in the first line of the script (RH Linux has
python at /usr/bin/python).

Thanks a ton! 1000+ pictures are about to get some real indexing/sorting
done! ;-)

Atul