List:       gphoto-devel
Subject:    [gphoto-devel] gtkam segfault ?
From:       Joerg.Bierwagen () t-online ! de (=?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F6rg?= Bierwagen)
Date:       2001-04-28 17:18:59

Hi...

I=B4ve downloaded and compiled Gphoto2 without any
problem. =

But I=B4ve a big problem to get gtkam to work.
After the start of gtkam and the selection of
my Camera the Programs exits with an segfault
error. =

The Camera is a Kodak DC290 connected via USB

Question: Is there anything i can do to solve this =

          problem?

          Is there some other frontend expect Kamera
          that could be used (something for the Gimp?)

sorry for my bad english - I=B4m german ;-)

Thanks in advance

Regards
Joerg Bierwagen