List:       gphoto-devel
Subject:    [gphoto-devel] Canon PowerShot Pro90IS
From:       Kim Covil <kimbotha () covil ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-04-24 8:23:34

Hi,

I have a Canon PowerShot Pro90IS I would like to try and get running
under Linux using gphoto2. I have downloaded and compiled up the cvs
code and have tried to get it to connect to the camera using the Canon
PowerShot G1 driver and the usb port, but don't get any response from
the camera. Is this the best driver to try it with and what is the best
avenue to take to try and debug where the problem is? Has anyone else
managed to get it to talk to the Pro90 via either USB or Serial (I only
have a USB cable)

I appologise if this is the wrong email address to send this query to,
if it is please let me know where the best place to send it would be...

Cheers

Kim
Kim Covil - CSIRO Exploration & Mining   E-mail: kimc@ned.dem.csiro.au
            PO Box 437, Nedlands,        Tel: +61 8 9284 8425   ,-_!\
            Western Australia  6009      Fax: +61 8 9389 1906  /     \
                                                               *_,-._/