List:       gphoto-devel
Subject:    [gphoto-devel] Canon Powershot Pro70?
From:       "Dok, D. van" <d.vandok () ecn ! nl>
Date:       2000-05-26 8:32:04

Hi,

with wonder and suprise I learned that even digital photo cameras are no
longer the exclusive realm of M$ Windoops. Great Job!

I also noticed you managed to reverse engineer the Canon Powershot
protocols; I don't suppose it is easy to get at a Pro70, right? They're very
expensive. Do you think it uses the same driver as the cheaper powershot
cameras? I _may_ have a chance at testing your driver under Linux for a
Pro70, since it's being used for a project at my workplace.

Let me know what you think, and if I can be any help.

Dennis van Dok

[The biggest challenge facing programmers today] is to go to sleep at
night, when there are so many urgent things needing to be done. A huge
gap exists between what we know is possible with today's machines and
what we have so far been able to finish.--Don Knuth