List:       gphoto-devel
Subject:    [gphoto-devel] Kodak DC240
From:       Jesse Michael jdm () europa ! com
Date:       1999-07-30 7:48:47

Kodak DC240 does NOT work at all with gPhoto latest CVS src on RedHat 6.0.

I tried both 0.3.5 and the latest CVS source with my new Kodak DC240, but
both versions result in the following error messages even though the
camera has been turned on the entire time--

# gphoto
state_machine_set_baud: tcgetattr: Input/output error
Command: 41 00 11 52 00 00 00 1A
state_machine_run: write: Input/output error
kdc240_read_ack_error: read error
state_machine_set_baud: tcgetattr: Input/output error
Command: 41 00 11 52 00 00 00 1A
state_machine_run: write: Input/output error
kdc240_read_ack_error: read error
state_machine_set_baud: tcgetattr: Input/output error
kdc240_command: Is your camera turned on?