List:       gphoto-devel
Subject:    [GNU Photo devel] Unlisted model : Olympus D-340R
From:       Mark Rousseau markr () trinitech ! com
Date:       1999-05-29 10:54:36

Cam. model: Unlisted model
   Version: Recent CVS snap
  Distrib.: RedHat 6.0
imlib ver.: 1.9++
 GTK+ ver.: 1.2++

Hi,
  I\'ve just downloaded and tried gPhoto.  Great looking App.  Of Course, I went I \
bought a camera that\'s unknown, the Olympus D-340R.

I am unable to get any information from the camera, either status or images.

Is there a way of tracing the communications between the camera and gPhoto?

or  Where would be a good place to put a breakpoint in?

thanks