List:       gphoto-devel
Subject:    [GNU Photo devel] webpage design
From:       Ole Aamot oleaa () ifi ! uio ! no
Date:       1999-05-27 16:30:10

East-1 <somerville@mln.lib.ma.us> writes:

|      I have e-mail and generally use Netscape but am interested in
| running a webpage. Please write to tell me how software could help
| in webpage design.

If you refer to the gPhoto web, then it uses PHP3, http://www.php3.net
We use GNU Emacs and the c elisp-mode, for maintaining the PHP3 pages.

Btw, I just did

	for i in `ls -l`; do ln -s $i $i.txt; done

in the wdir, so you can now view the sources by adding a ".txt" extension
to a file name, see;

		http://www.gphoto.org/main.php3.txt
		http://www.gphoto.org/func.inc.txt
		http://www.gphoto.org/header.inc.txt