List:       gphoto-devel
Subject:    Re: [gphoto-devel] Logitech QuickCam
From:       Paul Lilley <paul () crespo-consulting ! com>
Date:       2002-11-30 23:11:15

Hello

I have a Logitech QuickCam 3000 Pro which works fine under linux using camstream
as per a Phillips webcam.  The drivers for these may be a good starting point.
See
http://www.smcc.demon.nl/webcam/

HTH
Paul

--
Crespo Ltd. Registered in England No. 3479295
GNUpg/PGP public key from http://www.crespo-consulting.com/gpg/paul_pub.asc