List:       gphoto-devel
Subject:    [gphoto-devel] Re: gnocam configure.in,1.89,1.90
From:       Arnaud Launay <asl () launay ! org>
Date:       2002-11-30 8:42:38

Le Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 10:45:50PM -0800, lutz@users.sourceforge.net a écrit:
> -AM_GNU_GETTEXT
> +GETTEXT_PACKAGE="gnocam"
> +AC_SUBST(GETTEXT_PACKAGE)
> +AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED(GETTEXT_PACKAGE,"$GETTEXT_PACKAGE",[What is going in here?])

Hmmm. As I see here, GETTEXT_PACKAGE=PACKAGE, so why bother ?
GETTEXT_PACKAGE=PACKAGE-VERSION was a feature chris asks for
libraries in order to have two different major versions
coexisting on the same system, but I don't think there's any
reason to have two versions of a software... So I'd just say,
use PACKAGE.

	Arnaud, who'd like to sleep more. Fucking neighbours.