List:       gphoto-devel
Subject:    [gphoto-devel] Re: TODO update
From:       Arnaud Launay <asl () launay ! org>
Date:       2002-11-30 1:00:01

Le Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 07:59:45PM +0100, Marcus Meissner a écrit:
> > - move camlibs to CVSROOT (johannes -1, chris +1, marcus +1)
> 	I was for keeping it together with libgphoto2.

Quoting you:
> Also, experimental camlibs could be provided/tested externally
> first and merged into the next libgphoto release.

So to me, this is separating camlibs from libgphoto2, no ?

I backed out the "port to cvsroot" part, if that's what you meant.

> I also do not see the point of splitting away libgphoto2_port,
> it would just need another 40kb RPM/.deb and it is only needed
> by libgphoto2 anyway.

What about a merge ? As you told, libgphoto2_port is only needed
by libgphoto2, and ndim told me it was separate only for
historical reasons.

>	* pencam2 image quality (michael, marcus)
>	* get around to reverse engineer SiPix Blink (marcus)

Added, thanks.

	Arnaud.