List:       gphoto-devel
Subject:    Re: [gphoto-devel] Polaroid FUN! 640SE
From:       Lutz =?ISO-8859-1?Q?M=FCller?= <urc8 () rz ! uni-karlsruhe ! de>
Date:       2001-11-29 7:44:29

On Thu, 2001-11-29 at 05:24, Eric wrote:
> I just recently purchased a Polaroid FUN! 640SE from CircuitCity
> (last week they had a deal: $30 for the camera with free S&H)
>
> It's got both USB and serial port interfaces

From the code of the driver (gphoto2/camlibs/polaroid/pdc640.c), I see
that no USB communication is supported right now. You would have to
sniff the communication with the windows driver and

(1) add support to the existing driver if the protocol doesn't differ to
a large extent from the serial one,
(2) write a new driver, or
(3) send us the traces.

Lutz
--
                                                        \|||/
| Lutz Mueller           +49 (7156) 34837        +---ooO-(_)-Ooo---+
| Hans-Sachs-Strasse 5                                             |
| 71254 Ditzingen        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Lutz.Mueller |
| Germany                urc8@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de                  |