List:       gphoto-devel
Subject:    Re: [gphoto-devel] Jenoptik JD350e & Polaroid Fun Flash 640 Merge
From:       Lutz =?ISO-8859-1?Q?M=FCller?= <urc8 () rz ! uni-karlsruhe ! de>
Date:       2001-10-30 23:03:29

On Tue, 2001-10-30 at 23:48, Michael Trawny wrote:
    I merged the functionality from the JD350e driver into the Polaroid
    library:

I added a camera_exit function so that camera->pl gets correctly freed
:-)

    The old camlibs/jd350e driver is still active but obsolete now.

If there isn't any reason why we should keep this driver, please remove
the files from CVS and the driver from configure.in.

Lutz
--
                                                        \|||/
| Lutz Mueller           +49 (7156) 34837        +---ooO-(_)-Ooo---+
| Hans-Sachs-Strasse 5                                             |
| 71254 Ditzingen        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Lutz.Mueller |
| Germany                urc8@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de                  |