List:       gphoto
Subject:    [gphoto] Canon PowerShot S400
From:       Vinh Le <levinh () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2003-03-26 12:20:53

Hi!

Has anyone gotten the Canon PowerShot S400 working
with gPhoto that comes along with the standard RedHat
8.0 distribution?  I tried gtkam and it didn't recognize
the camera, though it did show up as a USB device.  I
briefly toyed with the command line of gphoto without
success.

Also, would I be better off with a compactflash reader?
If so, would it be better to invest in a reader/writer
instead of just a reader?

Thanks!

Vinh