List:       gphoto
Subject:    [gphoto] Casio Exilim
From:       Phil Dibowitz <phil () ipom ! com>
Date:       2003-03-22 23:56:25

Heya folks,

I know the Exilim is a really new camera, and I know this is open source
software, so this isn't a request, just a question..

Are any of the developers planning on working on support for the Casio
Exilim cameras? I just got one of these as a gift, and I love it - but
I'm wondering if using it in Linux will happen anytime soon, or if I
should just plan on rebooting when I want to download pics for a while.

Thanks,
--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil@ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

  - Benjamin Franklin, 1759