List:       gphoto
Subject:    Re: [gphoto] Using libjpeg in a camlib
From:       Uday Mathur <umathur_cal () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-01-29 0:36:59

Hi,

Thanks for the advice. I will copy over the code from
jpeglib.

The driver is for the Biomorphic 6810 controller. This
controller is in the Sipix Snap, Sipix Rave, Sipix
Blink 2. (It is also in other cameras, but the
firmware is incompatible with this driver) I have the
camera fully working except for the post processing
and video clips.

The driver won't work with the original Sipix Blink
which is based on a different controller.

--uday