List:       gphoto
Subject:    [gphoto] Using libjpeg in a camlib
From:       Uday Mathur <umathur_cal () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-01-28 22:46:14

Hi,

I am writing a driver for a still camera that sends
over partially processed JPEG frames. (The PC is
supposed to finish the processing.)

I want to use libjpeg within my camlib to decode the
frame, finish processing it, and then (maybe)
recompress the frame.  I guess my questions relate to
how I should use libjpeg within the camlib.

Is it preferable to statically or dynamically link to
the libjpeg library? How would I go about doing it
(change makefile?)

thanks

--uday