List:       gphoto
Subject:    [gphoto] Compile gPhoto2 w/o X11 support ?
From:       GreenTree Ground Station <gtgs () hotpop ! com>
Date:       2003-01-17 1:49:37

Okay...  I'd like to compile the latest source WITHOUT
support for X11, can this be done ???  You may rightly
guess I'm NOT a compile guru, but have done several
successfully.  After installing the libgphoto, and pkg-
config with no problems, I tried to compile gphoto2-2.1.1
and it failed when not finding a multitude of X* related
items...  I don't intend to run X11 on this machine as
there are others on the LAN that take care of that.
(actually prefer Warps' GUI & Image tools most of the time)

All I need to do is use THIS machine to grab the images
from the camera, and then share those files with the
machine on the network that is dedicated to image pro-
cessing.  And No...  I can't hook the camera to THAT one.

Another thing I'd like to do is ONLY compile in the driver
for the camera(s) I have, and thereby strip down resource
usage.  Which file should (if it can be done) be edited
to #undef the majority of the drivers in ?  Or are the
drivers NOT independant of each other ?!

                     .\\|//.
  Bruce LeGrande      (o o)     GreenTree Ground Station
  gtgs@hotpop.com                 -= 3 KHz to 3 GHz =-

        Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.
--

            [OS/2 Warp Kicks Window-Butt!]
            -= Always Has - Always Will =-