List:       gphoto
Subject:    [gphoto] l'espion Xtra with gphoto2
From:       "Krone, Armin" <armin.krone () telecash ! de>
Date:       2003-01-15 10:02:08

Hi List,

I've got bought a new l'esion camerea called "l'spion xtra". It supports
800X600 images and avi-movies as well. This camera is claimed not to be
supported by gphoto2 v2.1.0. Its usb-id is
idVendor           0x05da Microtek International Inc.
idProduct          0x1020

Do you have any suggestions how I can get this nice camery work with gphoto2
?

Thanks in advance
Armin Krone