List:       gphoto
Subject:    [gphoto] Re: Canon PowerShot G1
From:       Bill Suit <csuit () cfl ! rr ! com>
Date:       2002-08-31 10:53:27

On Wednesday 28 August 2002 08:16 am, you wrote:

Sorry for this additional post, but further info might help someone help me. I
do have the current firmware of 1.0.3. The use of the microdrive on the w2k
box was, of course, with pictures. kernel 2.4.19.x

One possible clue I've noticed is that after I turn on the camera to the PC
connection setting it seems that within 10-20 seconds or so the connection
"times out"? for lack of a better expression. IOW, I can view the setting
being made with usbview, then I immediately enter the debug command and wind
up with the error message above. Within a moment or two of the command's
completion,  the usbview connection dissapears entirely.  HTH, Bill