List:       gphoto
Subject:    [gphoto] Polaroid Fun! 320 plug specs.
From:       nathanstenzel () netscape ! net (Nathan Stenzel)
Date:       2001-11-25 3:45:08

Well, I don't know if you have any knowledge of electronics, but if you do, I can \
help. I just now added a sketch to my webpage showing about how to make the plug you \
need. If you can't have the plug made, there is always the idea of contacting \
Polaroid and asking for one. I don't know how well that would turn out. Basically, to \
make the plug, you take a broken serial mouse and a broken stereo headset, cut the \
cords, and connect the 3 wires. You could use a 9volt battery to help figure out what \
wire of the stereo plug leads to what section of the stereo plug. (The idea of \
touching a 9volt to your tongue.) See \
http://nathanstenzel.tripod.com/polaroid-digital-320.html#Plug I wish you luck.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the \
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Mail account today at \
http://webmail.netscape.com/