List:       gpgtools-users
Subject:    Re: [gpgtools-users] Keyservers
From:       Steve <stevebell () gulli ! com>
Date:       2011-03-21 11:33:37

> Is there scope to create our own key server round-robin dns or own key server?

That is an option we can discuss. I have no idea about amount of work or potential \
costs and how that is done. But we can consider this an option. Benefit would be that \
if anything breaks, we ca nfix it ourselves (hopefully :P). Downside is we loose the \
advancements of cascades or cluster keyservers. But what good is a cluster if it \
completely fails as has the sks-keyserver cluster lately.

> Any chance people could trim their replies?

I try. ;)

cheers