List:       gpg4win-users-en
Subject:    Re: [Gpg4win-users-en] --export creating utf-16 LE?
From:       Bernhard Reiter via Gpg4win-users-en <gpg4win-users-en () wald ! intevation ! org>
Date:       2024-04-03 9:51:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Mittwoch 03 April 2024 09:17:28 schrieb Bernhard Reiter via
Gpg4win-users-en:
> I've did some initial testing on Windows 10 and could not reproduce so far.
> So maybe this is a Windows 11 only problem, will do a test on such a system
> next.

Looks my testsystem for Windows 11 is broken, so I cannot reproduce right now.
Next step would be that someone reproduces it and if so, creates a report on
dev.gnupg.org.

I did ask on the forum to see if somebody else also has that problem:

https://forum.gnupg.org/t/does-exporting-a-public-key-on-windows-11-on-the-command-line-lead-to-a-broken-file-utf-16-le/4520

--
https://intevation.de/~bernhard    +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter