List:       gpg4win-users-en
Subject:    Re: [Gpg4win-users-en] Okular - GnuPG edition
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2024-01-19 8:48:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Donnerstag 18 Januar 2024 10:26:18 schrieb Andrei Boros:
> Is there a way to convert or otherwise transfer a OpenPGP key to CMS?
> (ie use the same key)

Not really. (Theoreticall if the same algorithms were used, the private key
material could be used in both systems, but there is no technical support for
this, that I would know of, so it would only be a hack.)

> can Kleopatra handle CMS certificates?

Yes, Kleopatra handles CMS certificates just fine.

Regards,
Bernhard

--
https://intevation.de/~bernhard    +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter