List:       gpg4win-users-en
Subject:    Re: [Gpg4win-users-en] gpg4win cant input the phassphrase
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2009-09-17 12:38:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Donnerstag, 17. September 2009 11:50:07 schrieb Dongsheng Song:
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 17:04, Bernhard Reiter <bernhard@intevation.de>
wrote:

> >> No, Kleopatra can NOT come up.
> >
> > Ah, okay. This is a different problem we need to deal with.
> > Can you install something like "DebugView" and start kleopatra on the
> > command line and see if you can extract something useful?
> > This should all lead to a nice qualified report so developers can think
> > about how to fix the issue.
>
> Fatal:could not determine kde installation prefix (Error code=1113)

There already is an issue in the tracker about this:
http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1099&group_id=11&atid=126
([#1099] Kleopatra won't launch in some non-English environments)

The next step there is to find out more about the environment.
See the question in the tracker.