List:       gpg4win-devel
Subject:    [Gpg4win-devel] Migrating the KDE cross compile build scripts to git
From:       Andre Heinecke <aheinecke () intevation ! de>
Date:       2013-04-17 9:33:27

Hi,
The gpg4win cross compile scripts for qt / kde / kdelibs that are used to =

build kleopatra are currently still located in the KDE svn repostories [1]

KDE is now using git and svn access will be restricted more and more and =

finally shut down in 2014 so we need to migrate them or move them somewhere.

Rather then migrating them to git.kde.org I would prefer to have them on =

git.gnupg.org. Either in their own repo or in a folder like gpg4win/contrib=
. =

This could be a first step to integrate them more with the gpg4win build an=
d =

should make it more transparent how the kleo / kde / qt parts are built for =

gpg4win.

Regards,
Andre

1: http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/gpg4win/scripts/debian-xcompile/

-- =

Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabr=FCck | AG Osnabr=FCck, HR B =
18998
Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner