List:       gpfsug-discuss
Subject:    [gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale User Group@CIUK - call for user speakers
From:       Simon Thompson <S.J.Thompson () bham ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2018-10-24 20:53:21

Hi All,

I know December is a little way off, but as usual we'll be holding a Spectr=
um Scale user group breakout session as part of CIUK here in the UK in Dece=
mber. As a breakout session its only a couple of hours...

We're just looking at the agenda, I have a couple of IBM sessions in and Sv=
en has agreed to give a talk as he'll be there as well.

I'm looking for a couple of user talks to finish of the agenda. Whether you=
 are a small deployment or large, we're interested in hearing from you!

Note: you must be registered to attend CIUK to attend this user group. Regi=
stration is via the CIUK website:
https://www.scd.stfc.ac.uk/Pages/CIUK2018.aspxhttps://www.scd.stfc.ac.uk/Pa=
ges/CIUK2018.aspx

Simon