List:       gpfsug-discuss
Subject:    [gpfsug-discuss] Protocol node: active directory authentication
From:       frank.tower () outlook ! com (Frank Tower)
Date:       2017-06-18 5:06:30

Hi,

We finally received protocols node following the recommendations some here provided \
and the help of the wiki.

Now we would like to use kerberized NFS, we dig into spectrumscale documentations and \
wiki but we would like to know if anyone is using such configuration ?

Do you also have any performance issue (vs NFSv4/NFSv3 with sec=sys) ?

We will also use Microsoft Active Directory and we are willing to populate all our \
users with UID/GID, summer is coming, we will have some spare time ?

Someone is using kerberized NFSv4 with Microsoft Active Directory ?

Thank by advance for your feedback.

Kind Regards,

Frank.