List:       gpfsug-discuss
Subject:    [gpfsug-discuss] Two new whitepapers published
From:       Greg.Lehmann () csiro ! au (Greg ! Lehmann at csiro ! au)
Date:       2016-10-31 7:03:35

Thanks Yuri. These were great. I'm not trying to be impertinent, but I have one \
suggestion - If you can find the time, add some diagrams to help readers visualise \
the various data structures and layouts. I am thinking along the lines of what was in \
"The Magic Garden Explained" and "The Design and Implementation of the 4.3BSD UNIX \
Operating System" where they talked about their filesystems.

Cheers,

Greg