List:       gpa-dev
Subject:    CVS Access?
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2000-05-23 12:48:46

Hi gpa developers,

I'd like to ask what values to use as password and repository
for the anonymous cvs access at cvs.gnupg.org.

And would it work if I would want read -write access?

On the other hand I cannot get gpa-0.3.0 to do anything useful
under debian/i586. It tells me gnupg execution failed, still creates
tiny windows and freezes if I want to open the public keyring.

How many people are on this list, btw?
Regards,
	Bernhard
The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)