List:       gpa-dev
Subject:    Re: S/MIME support in Kmail v1.9.7
From:       Ryan Daly <daly () ctcnet ! net>
Date:       2007-12-11 22:10:18

Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 December 2007 18:35, John R. Shannon wrote:
>> Did you build gpgsm support into gpgme? Its an arg to configure.
>
> IIRC, you just need to have gpgsm installed when configuring gpgme.
> Then S/MIME support is automatically added to gpgme.

Yep.  Also, since KDE probably is assuming that my OS distributes GPGSM
and GPGME, they add --without-gpgsm in gpgme's Makefile, and
--enable-agent-only in gnupg's Makefile.

My target OS (RHEL 5) does not distribute that (yet), so I need to have
Konstruct compile those two for me.

Thanks for all of the help!  I'm all set.